Giỏ hàng rỗng
Máy Đo Tốc Độ Vòng Quay Ono Sokki SE
Mã sản phẩm: SE-1200, SE-2500A
Thương hiệu: Ono Sokki
Xuất xứ: Nhật Bản
khách hàng đã mua sản phẩm này
The SE-series is a new-designed appearance of our long-selling digital engine tachometer. Indigo blue in color, it is designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand. A memory function (10 data) has been added to the original specifications of previous model.
Digital Engine Tachometer
SE-1200 (measuring ignition spark noise)
The SE-1200 is a new-designed appearance of our long-selling digital engine tachometer. Indigo blue in color, it is designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand. A memory function (10 data) has been added to the original specifications of previous model.
- A large-size LCD device has been incorporated into the compact, lightweight body.
- Easy and safety operation by non-contact measurement.
- Measurement can be performed in 1 r/min resolution covering a wide measurement range.
- The cylinder/cycle settings enable use with various gasoline engines.
- Equipped with a convenient memory function for checking of the measurement results (up to 10 data can be stored in memory.)
- Over-range display function—if the measured value exceeds the measurement range, the maximum value for that range is displayed together with an “ERROR” mark.
- After measurement has been completed, the latest measured value is displayed for approximately 30 seconds.
|Applicable engines||Gasoline engines|
|Detection method||detection of electrical ignition pulse from the spark plug|
|Detection distance||30 to 200 mm|
|Target object of detection||High-tension cords (spark-plug cords)|
|Measurement accuracy||100 to 12,499 r/min ± 1 r/min 12,500 to 20,000 r/min ± 2 r/min|
|Measurement resolution||1 r/min|
|Over-range display||If the measured value exceeds the measurement range, the maximum value for that range is displayed together with an “ERROR” mark on the display unit.|
|Low battery display||The “LOW” mark lights when the battery voltage drops below 3.3 V.|
|Display unit||LCD, 5-digit|
|Character height||10.5 mm|
|Display refresh time||1 s, automatic update (2 s when the sensor signal exceeds 1 s)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to ＋40 °C|
|Storage temperature range||-10 to ＋60 °C|
|Power source||Three AAA-type batteries|
|Continuous measurement time||Approx. 100 hours (when alkaline batteries are being used at a temperature of 20 ºC.)|
|Outer dimensions||129 × 62 × 26.4 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 90 g (excluding batteries)|
|Accessories||AAA-type battery x 3 pieces|
Gasoline Engine Tachometer
SE-2500ASE-2500A is a non-contact handheld tachometer designed for gasoline engine measurement. Detection, measurement, and display parts are all in one unit and batteries are built in the unit. Moving the detector (head of the SE-2500A) close to an ignition coil can measure rotation speed at the unit of 1 r/min or 0.01 r/s. Up to 20 measurement data can be stored in the internal memory that is convenient for later checking. Both analog (able to switch over to monitor output) and pulse outputs are provided as standard. Analog output signal can be used for the data recording by recording device. Monitor output is used for checking sensor waveform or input signal of FFT Analyzer. Pulse output signal is used for tracking analysis signal for FFT Analyzer.
* IP-2800 External sensor (discontinued) is not provided as standard.
- Easy and safe measurement by non-contact measurement method
- Accurate rotation speed measurement by the unit of 1 r/min or 0.01 r/s
- Easy to identify the displayed value with large LCD with backlight even when the surrounding is dark
- Up to 20 data can be stored by memory function
|Analog output||0 to 1 V/0 to F.S (F.S. : can be set optionally), 10-bit D/A conversion|
|Pulse output||Hi : +4.5V or more, Lo : +0.5V or less|
* It may not be measured depending on an engine.
- Analog and Pulse outputs are provided as standard
|Applicable engines||Gasoline engines|
|Calculation method||Cycle calculation method|
|Measurement time||Within 1s + the time required for one cycle of input signal|
|Measurement unit||r/min, r/s|
|Measurement accuracy||Display value*× (±0.02 %)± 1 count *The display value is the count value excluding figures after the decimal point.|
|Detection method||Electromagnetic induction|
|Detection distance||10 to 200 mm|
|Detected object||Ignition coil|
|Selection of number of cylinders · number of cycles||By internal signal selector|
|Display||5-digit, LCD, 7-segtment, with backlight (character height : 10.2 mm)|
|Over-range function||The over-range alarm (ERROR mark) is displayed when the measured value exceeds the display range.|
|Rotation upper limit alarm function||The upper limit alarm (↑ mark) is displayed when the number of rotations exceeds the preset upper limit value.|
|Analog output||Output with respect to the displayed rotation values.
|Monitor output||Analog output for monitoring purpose after waveform reshaping of the sensor signal (Analog or monitor output selectable)
|Pulse output||1 pulse output per signal detection
|Operating temperature range||0 to ＋40 ℃|
|Storage temperature range||−10 to＋50 ℃|
|Voltage||AAA alkaline battery (1.5V) x 4 or exclusive AC adapter (PB-7090 : option)|
|Battery life||32 hours or more (when backlight is OFF) , 8 hours (when backlight is ON)|
|Low battery alarm indicator||A low battery alarm (LOW mark) is displayed when the battery voltage falls below 4.4V.|
|Outer dimensions||198.5 (L) × 47.5 (H) × 66 (W) mm|
|Weight||Approx. 300 g (including batteries)|
|Accessory||AAA alkaline battery x 4, carrying case|
Số người đã mua: